Happy Spring! We are springing into action to get fellow conservatives registered to vote in Virginia for 2016 and beyond. It is an effort that is very important to us!
Here are the Top Ten Reasons Why Registering Conservatives to Vote is so important:
10. We don’t want the government to continue taxing and spending beyond its means!
9. Conservatives are cool, and we stay out of your business. Freedom first!
8. We don’t believe the Constitution is just another piece of paper! We want to adhere to these principles and call out legislation that violates the Constitution.
7. Can you think of the number of times when you shook your head and said, “I can’t believe that President Obama enacted Obamacare!”? Well, imagine applauding the change when a conservative is elected, and hearing that Obamacare could be repealed.
6. Hey, look at all of the money you are saving as a conservative! Congress protected you against a tax increase!
5. Do you want more educational choices for your children based on their needs -- not of the bureaucrats? Conservatives fight for education freedom!
4. In Virginia, we need to make sure that we get Conservatives to vote and active in the process, since we have an election every year.
3. Do you want to continue making America and Virginia “the shining city on a hill?” We need to ensure that every conservative is able to help empower other conservatives to vote!
2. Lastly, the idea of having liberals continue to exert more control over our lives should give us nightmares! This should encourage you to get out the vote even more!
1. President Hillary Clinton does not excite us… in fact, it should invoke fear out of every Conservative!
So… We have a lot of hard work ahead of us to get more conservatives registered to vote in Virginia (and around the United States)! Here’s what you can do to help:
- Share information on how to register to vote in Virginia with your friends, family, and neighbors.
- If your family and friends live outside of Virginia, this link will also provide some valuable resources as well.
Lastly, we need your help to ensure we have boots on the ground to help with our efforts. Any donation you could give -- $5, $10, $20.16 or higher -- can help us register more conservatives to vote throughout the Commonwealth and assist with our efforts to protect your freedoms in 2016 and beyond!